Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Impromptu SLO Tweet Up

So yesterday I headed out to the Prop 8 protest in Mitchell Park in SLO and it seemed to be kind of a Tweet Up. Since we never organized one for May or April, we're counting it! Here's who was there:

@smittyhalibut,
@QueenOfHaiku,
@shawno,
@discotrash,
(hey that's me!)
@mayhem
and @joeviyh (who was kind enough to post this list on his twitter account.

If you were there and we didn't get you listed, please comment below and we'll add you to the list. I know I saw someone with a TWITTER FAIL WHALE shirt on, so I'm assuming you're on the site.

Our first tweet up was organized by @foodgoesinmouth but he's up north for awhile for work, so if anyone has any ideas for a date/time/place for a June Tweet Up, add it in the comments below and we'll all work something out.

Spread the word!

Cheers!
@discotrash

No comments:

Post a Comment